Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

NFLUK - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* NFLUK > Topics

Subject: So how u get into football
Replies: 6 Views: 390

daddylve 14.10.09 - 09:21am
You remember the long sundays as a kid. In the eighties ch4 came along with a new programe that wasnt songs of praise. With only 4 channel it was must see. Hard to think now we had to wait a whole week to get the results but this was pre sky and internet and it was the best thing to happen to this young lad. I then went on to watch and play for the leeds cougars leeds cobras and yorkshire rams. I am hoping to promote the nfl in this country and get it back to the heady highs of the 80s. *

jammy3 14.10.09 - 12:31pm
Yeah I remember c4 in the mid 80s it was great, it you wanted live scores you had to listen to US armed forces radio but the reception was usually poor !I played for the edinburgh hawks which was the edinburgh eagles youth team of the mid 80s. I used to be a ball boy then the chain gang for eagles/ phoenix games in the BAFL they were great times. They should promote american football in this country as a working class sport as it only costs a few quid to get in to most games. *

daddylve 14.10.09 - 12:46pm
Yeah afrts god that was so poor but we would stay up till 2 just to listen to live football its still on now but no better. At least we can watch sky and listen to 5 live extra 4 our fix but u know what i miss ? First down *

jammy3 14.10.09 - 12:55pm
Aye first down was a great paper I used to order it every week from the newsagent. *

daddylve 14.10.09 - 01:10pm
Yeah the net is good but i want it written down. Bring back First Down *

andy.g 14.10.09 - 04:39pm
Hey thanx 4 invite. Yes 82, the year it happened 4 me. And followed redskins since. Wud have luv to play. But limited to madden07 on ps2. P.s. Names andy *

daddylve 14.10.09 - 04:47pm
Hi Andy im a Dolphins fan got into them because of Miami Vice sad huh. Speaking of Madden anyone got Madden 10 im stuck on the moments the d*mn Lions against the Redskins they got under 2mins to score a td a 2 pt conversion then take it into ot and win how hard is that *

* NFLUK Forum

Search:
topics replies

* NFLUK

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits